Full-Time Digital Assistant
Digital communication, support and services are an increasingly important focus for Arthritis New Zealand, and in recognition of this, we have created the new position of Digital Assistant in our Auckland office.
Reporting to the Digital Team Leader within the Awareness and Advocacy team, we seek a person to assist with Arthritis New Zealand’s work in “improving the lives of every person affected by arthritis” by ensuring a creative and up-to-date website as the hub of the organisation’s services and activities and assisting the development of other communication channels.
Key tasks include
- Keeping the website up to date with accurate and relevant information
- Communications materials and channels edited as required
- Provide support to the Funding team by providing images and stories for fundraising content
- Ensuring the Arthritis New Zealand branding and language are implemented consistently across all communications channels
- Assisting with the writing, editing, and proofreading of the website content, e-news, magazine, and other communications materials.
The ideal candidate will have
- A high standard of written and verbal English
- Experience with WordPress and SEO
- Knowledge or experience using the Microsoft Office suite
- Familiarity with a range of digital platforms and their potential for use by Arthritis New Zealand
- Commitment to assisting with implementing the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
- A good moral compass
- The right to live and work in New Zealand (citizens, residents and open work visa holders)
Please email Joanne Taylor and ask for an application form to fill in and send along with your cover letter and CV.
Applications should be sent to [email protected].
222 total views, 6 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here