Full-Time Delivery Lead – Equity Campaigns
PledgeMe helps Kiwis (and now Australians) fund the things they care about. With a mission like that, coming to work has a real sense of purpose. Our team truly believe in the change we want to make in the world, we need a Delivery Manager to help us prepare companies to launch campaigns, and work alongside them as they run.
We are looking for you to come on board and work across a mix of education, sales and delivery tasks:
* Preparing companies (running both equity and lending campaigns) through our CrowdfundingU programme. This means you’ll be working 1:1 with social enterprises and growth companies, giving feedback, guiding, pushing, but also being prepared to roll your sleeves up (or connect them to others that can).
* Supporting our Chief Bacon Sizzler’s sales plan. Finding companies, reaching out, meeting & greeting, helping manage our pipeline.
* Showponying. Presenting at events on crowdfunding around New Zealand. Being the PledgeMe face within the Auckland or Christchurch community
* You’ll be good at staying on top of comms across a few channels (email, phone, Slack, socials)
* Occasional cross-country travel to work face-to-face with founders, particularly for Pitch Kitchens
What can you bring to the role?
* Energy and passion for helping companies and their founders
* Self-driven but able to ask for help when needed
* Experienced in how business works (possibly because you’ve run your own), but open to learning new ways of doing things
* Good at educating and guiding founders – you will be the Tenzing to their Hilary, helping them confidently navigate the landscape of running a successful crowdfunding campaign
* Confident in guiding conversations, and helping people make decisions. Clear communication is key
* Understanding of how investment and business work
* Be able to handle the stress of preparing and launching a campaign (and supporting others through that)
* Able to juggle multiple tasks and needs at once – we’d expect you to be working with up to a dozen companies at once.
Along with your delivery skills you will need to not be afraid to be to be a bit quirky – we occasionally wear onesies to the office (but only on Wednesdays). You will also bring your proactive, flexible and user-centric approach that is required in a scale-up environment.
What we offer in return
We offer the excitement of working for a startup with strong values: supporting transparency and trust, doing well and doing good, constantly evolving, and he tangata, he tangata, he tangata (it is the people).
Flexible hours, if you want to work fewer days a week let us know, and when you work your hours is up to you (though, you have to join our weekly team meeting!).
Flexible location, work wherever you work best, but we would like to have you in the office sometimes.
$30-$35/hour + possibility of shares, a profit share with the team, and delivery commission of 0.25% for total funds raised through campaigns you support.
1179 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here