Part-Time Database and Supporter Care Coordinator
15-20 hours per week.
The Himalayan Trust was founded by Sir Edmund Hillary in the 1960s to give back to the people of the Everest region who helped make his Himalayan expeditions possible.
This iconic charity is looking for a Database and Supporter Care Coordinator to join our small Public Engagement team on a 20-month contract and help deliver an exciting programme of activities to celebrate 100 years since Sir Ed was born.
This is a newly-created, part-time role, which will be crucial to the success of our planned activities – from regular giving acquisition to high-profile fundraising events.
We are looking for someone who:
• can make a valuable contribution to Sir Ed’s legacy;
• has outstanding attention-to-detail;
• will take pride in ensuring the accuracy of the Himalayan Trust’s supporter data;
• is a warm and professional communicator;
• will guarantee our donors have a positive supporter experience; and
• enjoys working both independently and within a tight-knit team.
Staff members all currently work from home offices but regularly meet face-to-face. It is expected that the same would apply to this role.
We offer the flexibility of working between 15 and 20 hours per week with a range of options as to how to spread these hours over the week.
841 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here