Contract Customer Services
Concerned about waste?… There is hope… We provide compostable products that include sustainable renewable plant materials, saving landfill, litter and pollution… Convenience without guilt, products guaranteed not to last.
Doing good is the core of our business. We want to be financially, socially and environmentally responsible, this is called ‘Triple Bottom Line Reporting’. According to the ‘Global Footprint Network’ Nov. 2015, humanity is using 1.6 of our planets to provide the resources we use and absorb the waste we produce. Our mission is to improve on this.
We are an Avondale based business in Rosebank Road, looking to hire a customer service person to join our growing business. This is a temporary or contract roll possibly growing into a full-time position. The work involves interaction with customers by phone, email, our website, social media and personally in our showroom. The building of customer relationships and ensuring customers are cared for with superior service is important. Also, the creation and processing of orders, assisting with packing and dispatch and keeping our online systems up to date. Sales visits or deliveries to customers may also be included.
• Be part of the solution to the growing world litter and pollution of our environment.
• Connection to the new western cycleway is nearby.
• Free parking and a good bus service are available.
• While this is a temporary or contract role there is the possibility this will grow into a full-time position.
• A nice working environment in a great location.
• Child-friendly reduced or flexible hours.
Child-friendly reduced or flexible hours, possibly growing into a full-time role. The minimum requirement is 27.5 hours per week, within the hour range between 8.30 am to 4.00 pm. These hours may suit a parent returning to the workforce.
The living wage, $20.55 per hour.
The ideal person should enjoy working with people and be a good verbal and written communicator with different ages and backgrounds. Be accurate with attention to detail, enthusiastic, reliable, have excellent English language skills, be computer literate, with MS Office and social media experience. Also, be competent enough at mathematics to easily calculate orders, freight volumes, weights and cash sales, be fit and able to multi-task. Must be able to safely deliver goods using the company van and able to safely lift the industry standard 25 kg packages. Must have good listening skills, with a good phone and communication manner to enhance the customer experience.
1. Deliver quality work – Be accurate and reliable
2. Be customer service orientated
3. Manage time efficiently and effectively – Be organised
4. Have good attendance and punctuality
5. Have good follow through on tasks and responsibilities
6. Display integrity – honest and trustworthy
7. Build strong business relationships with customers and suppliers
8. Meet set goals, objectives and commitments
9. Be adaptable, flexible and adjust to changing situations
How to Apply
To apply please email;
Or via the “apply” form on the job listing’s page.
1047 total views, 14 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here