Contract Creative Producer
We’re looking for a passionate, exceptional human to round out the other passionate, exceptional humans that roam around here.
Here at Five and Dime, our vision is to pass on a world of trust and authentic connection to ourselves, each other and our planet, to future generations. To do this, we’re on a shared mission to shift mindsets, change behaviour and solve our biggest environmental, social and political problems through our collective, future-focused agency model.
We have a core team of brand, marketing and storytelling strategists and we bring together other capable experts who believe in our shared mission to design fit-for-purpose solutions that position projects in alignment with the world we want to live in. We’re built on the principles of flexible working with a human-centred design approach.
We have much to get on with in this world, and we need a true ‘doer’ to keep our energy alive.
Our team are nothing short of deep thinkers and over achievers. And with that comes many ambitions and ‘to-dos’. We need a quick thinking, roll up your sleeves, I’m here to help kinda human. Someone one step ahead of us with all those little nuances that make our office, our inbox and our Asana board never miss a cue.
You won’t really fit within the bounds of a traditional job description, because you simply love to roll with it and to learn. Organising an office event – uh-huh. Making our clients feel at home – but of course. Supporting our team to do their best work – with pleasure.
Your handy skills in that box of tricks:
– Keeping an eye across the deadlines and the to-dos via Asana
– Sharp, succinct and concise at drafting up an email or seven
– Organised, so organised
– Fun and empathetic – one of the many friendly faces of the five and dime brand
– Values-driven and pushed by doing what’s good in this world
– Timeline whipper-upper
– Working knowledge of InDesign, PowerPoint, Word and the likes
– Social media know how – Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn
– Digital dab-hand- Mailchimp, Squarespace, Typeform to name a few
– Word smithery
– A keen and artistic eye
– List ticker and all round team glue
It would be a pleasure to offer you in return:
– Working hours to suit your other passions or studies in life
– A warm, caring, environment – a community of kind humans and new friends
– An environmentally conscientious habitat
– An authentically diverse and inclusive work space that allows you to bring your whole self to your work
– Fun, spontaneity, adventure and connection
Initially, this is a 10-20 hour a week casual contract – with plenty of opportunity for growth and continuity ahead of you. It would be great if you had at least 3+ years of experience.
1443 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here