Part-Time Counsellor / Psychotherapist / Psychologist
Counsellor/psychotherapist/psychologist – part-time (21.5 hours)
To work with adult survivors of sexual violence, and their partners and families.
WE are looking for a therapist to join our all woman team working with and for adult women and their partners and families. The person we are seeking will have knowledge and experience in the following areas:
• Dynamics of sexual abuse and sexual assault and their impacts on survivors and
• Theories of attachment and trauma
• A systemic understanding of the dynamics of couples and families
• Experience in writing reports to access third party funding
• Registration with ACC Sensitive Claims or eligibility to apply for registration.
We offer you the chance to work with a friendly, supportive team in a dynamic work environment along with opportunities for professional development. The nature of this work can be personally challenging and team members need high levels of self-knowledge and the capacity to function well in a team.
Check out our website to learn more about our organization.
Registration or membership of an appropriate professional body is required.
Weekly hours 21.5 – must include Monday afternoons.
332 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here