The Contract Counsellor will provide a high-quality, culturally appropriate, trauma informed counselling service and counselling support to all Skylight clients.
Required Skills and Experience
- Established professional counsellor with 3+ years of experience;
- Have a relevant tertiary qualification and are a member (or provisional member) of a relevant professional body (NZAC, NZACC, etc);
- Experienced and enjoy working with children of all ages and their families;
- Highly organised and have a professional and clinically sound reporting style;
- Process oriented with great attention to detail;
- Great communicator with a positive, can-do attitude.
Please send you CV and cover letter to [email protected]
For more information about this role, or to have a confidential conversation please contact Lesley Brown – [email protected]
Please note that Skylight will endeavour to get back to you within 10 days of your application being received.
385 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here