Contract Contract Counsellor
Skylight Trust is a national not-for-profit that supports children, young people, and their whānau to navigate through tough times. Skylight was established over twenty years ago and is well known for its trauma informed services.
We are looking for qualified and skilled Counsellors to join our contractor network in Wellington and the Hutt Valley.
Required Skills and Experience
• Established professional Counsellor with 3+ years of experience;
• Have a relevant tertiary qualification and are a member (or provisional member) of a relevant professional body (NZAC, NZACC, etc);
• Experienced and enjoy working with children of all ages and their families;
• Highly organised and have a professional and clinically sound reporting style;
• Process oriented with great attention to detail;
• Great communicator with a positive, can-do attitude.
If you have the above skills and want to part of an organisation that strives to build resilience in our children, families and communities then we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and a cover letter expressing your interest to Lesley Brown, Director of Operations. For more information or to have a confidential conversation please contact Lesley via – [email protected]
Please note that Skylight will endeavour to respond to your application within 10 days of it being received.
323 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here