Part-Time Community Trust Manager
Takapuna North Community Trust (TNCT) are looking for a passionate, motivated person to lead our small but vibrant team, to manage service delivery and build relationships across the diverse community we serve.
The mission of TNCT is to provide support to community groups and people who live in the Hauraki to Sunnynook area, known as Takapuna North – to promote well-being and provide opportunities for connection.
The manager of TNCT is responsible for community events and programmes for all ages, ethnicities, and interest groups, whilst also managing an environmental programme that is both restorative and educational.
The successful applicant will need previous experience in managing a team or have worked within a similar organisation. You will need proven strength and understanding in these four key areas:
- Business operations
- Fiscal management and reporting
- Relationship management with key stakeholders
- Community services and development
To be successful at this role you will have the following:
- A demonstrated passion for the community
- People-management experience
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to build long-term relationships
- Solid understanding of finances, including budget management skills
- Well-developed organisational and administrative skills
- Tertiary Education or equivalent experience of 5+ years
The ideal candidate may have some fundraising experience – ability to identify opportunities and an understanding of the full mix: donor journey & fundraising campaigns, grants, sponsorship. The role is answerable directly to the TNCT Board and responsible for the day to day running of the trust as well as managing staff and volunteers to drive successful outcomes and maximise the trust funds.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
For more information contact Jill Schroder: [email protected]
If you’d like to apply please send us an email with your CV and cover letter to: [email protected]
200 total views, 4 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here