Contract Community Talent Manager
About the Role:
The newly created role of Community Talent Manager will report to the Chief Executive, NZ and is responsible for:
* Sourcing job-ready candidates for vacant positions and providing a mentoring and coaching role;
* Sourcing community resources and networks for candidate searching and support; and
* Managing the relationships with organisation for sourcing interns and managing intern placements.
The role will be subject to ongoing funding and commence as a fixed-term contract up until 30 June 2019.
* Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle, including sourcing, attracting and bringing on-board job-ready candidates;
* Network through sector contacts, universities, membership organisations and social media to source suitable candidates;
* Develop relationships with refugee background candidates and communities to ensure the right candidates are reached;
* Raise awareness about HOST International NZ employment services amongst refugee background candidates and communities;
* Collaborate with the Business Relationship Manager to place candidates into suitable roles;
* Source and manage pastoral care services to support candidates both before and after placement; and
* Regular reporting on candidate attraction strategies and placements made.
How to Apply
To apply, go to https://www.hostinternational.org.au/work-with-us and follow the application process, including addressing the selection criteria in the relevant fields, and submitting CV and cover letter. Successful candidates will be subject to background checks, social media screening and Criminal History checks prior to commencement.
Please direct all inquiries to [email protected]
APPLICATIONS CLOSE 11pm, Friday 1 March 2019.
332 total views, 12 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here