Part-Time Communications Lead – Kaitohutohu Matua whakapā
Roles like this are unique and rare. Great opportunity where you get to lead the communications to present new ideas, share resources, approaches, and good practice community research across Aotearoa. This role offers stable part-time hours giving you the ability to fit work around your life and family needs. It is also your chance to express the values of tika, pono and aroha.
Mō te tūranga – About the role
Our client is a small supportive community organisation that builds research capability for the Tangata Whenua, the Community and Voluntary Sector.
In this permanent, flexible part-time role (20 hours per week $40 per hour) you will be working closely with the General Manager and delivering the communications plan.
You will craft the channels and content, so they are engaging, regularly scheduled, and delivered to their audiences. This includes posting quality content which reflects the unique voice and impact of the organisation.
You’ll be instrumental to increasing user engagement, signups to eNews, registrations to webinars, and share the mahi of great works done by community researchers.
He korero mōu – About you
- You’ll bring varied experience in the communications field.
- Be committed to actioning Te Tiriti o Waitangi.
- Be comfortable posting on social media platforms and using Survey Monkey and Mail Chimp applications
- With your excellent writing skills, you’ll understand and can produce key messages for different audiences.
- You will also use your skills to interview and write engaging stories.
- Have expertise in creating engagement and communications plans for workstreams, aligning these to the organisation’s strategy
- Have outstanding stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills.
Te wāhi mahi – Working here
Community Research’s vision is to contribute to a fairer, more prosperous, engaged and inclusive Aotearoa/New Zealand. Their focus is on Te Tiriti o Waitangi and supporting others to be dynamic Treaty partners. They do this by sharing research and resources with people throughout Aotearoa, largely via web-based technologies.
Community Research provides a hub able to disseminate new ideas, share resources, approaches, and good practice research across Aotearoa.
You’ll be joining a small, ambitious and nimble organisation based in Wellington city, that uses technology to share community mana, knowledge and action.
They offer an environment which provides flexible working arrangements so you can do a combination of hours in the office and homebased. You’ll be supported by a caring, collaborative, and inclusive team. You’ll also have opportunities and support to increase your skills, and action what you care about
252 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here