Part-Time Comms Specialist
All Heart NZ is an innovative charitable enterprise that exists to support communities in need and the creation of sustainable charitable funding. We achieve this by providing a national zero waste framework to re-direct, re-purpose and reduce all aspects of corporate waste. All Heart NZ was established 2 years ago and works with corporates to re-direct unwanted office items, including furniture, tech, and ‘end-of-line products’, to save these going to landfill and to support community groups around New Zealand and the Pacific Islands. We also run a community enterprise store in Albany, Auckland.
We are looking for a communications specialist to join the team, help tell our story and build the All Heart NZ brand across Aotearoa.
The right person will have:
– Experience in communications / marketing.
– Have a heart for charitable enterprise in NZ
– Have extensive knowledge of all major social media platforms
– Love writing stories, taking photos and creating simple videos
– Have a creative flare and outside of the box thinking
– Want to work in a great team
– Have a heart for resource recovery, the environment and supporting NZ communities.
We are looking for expressions of interest for this flexible time position, which could be remote but with regular time spent at the Albany offices. to support the team.
If this sounds like you please get in touch.
728 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here