Voluntary Committee Secretary
POSITION BRIEF: To ensure the Centre administration runs smoothly, deadlines are met, and committee members are kept informed of all relevant information.
• Committee meetings – before meetings email committee members one week prior asking for agenda items, apologies, and correspondence items
• Collate and distribute agenda
• Take minutes during committee meetings and circulate to committee post meeting
• Ensure committee members read and follow up on any action points by specified dates
• Read national correspondence when it arrives, action as appropriate and ensure there is a system in place for circulation of it to all committee members.
• Send annual accounts to Registrar of Incorporated Societies and Charities Commission.
• Update committee contact list on Google docs as required.
• Establish and maintain a resource file on Google docs/Dropbox/Sharepoint etc including:
o Centre Rules
o Certificate of Incorporation
o Annual Reports
o Relevant legal documents, e.g. insurance, warranties
o List of local health body representatives and health professionals (ie. LMC’s etc).
170 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here