Full-Time Commercial Marketing Lead
– Use your marketing skills to change the world one Wellington home at a time
– Help Sustainability Trust grow their already thriving energy efficiency business
– Be innovative, creative and lead the marketing and sales strategy
• A coherent robust sales and marketing strategy that aligns with the Trust’s overall mission and goals
• The strategy ensures a consistent pipeline of opportunities for the Smart Homes team all year round
• Effective sales and marketing campaigns are produced, actioned, and tracked effectively for the Trust’s home energy solutions and EcoShop
• Key client and stakeholder relationships are established and nurtured – especially with property managers and strategic marketing partners.
• The Trust’s brand, profile, website and social media channels are maintained and continue steady growth
• Stakeholder and public events for Trust are regularly attended.
How to Apply
For a full job description, to ask further questions or to submit your cover letter and CV email Susie Robertson at [email protected]. Applications accepted up to 12pm on Tuesday 25 June 2019. If you are successful in your application interviews will most likely be held on Friday 5 or Monday 8 July.
You must have the right to work in New Zealand, a valid driver licence, and you will need to agree to undergo referee checks and a clean slate police check to be the successful candidate.
196 total views, 9 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here