Part-Time Co facilitator
Want to be paid to create tangible positive change in the world?
Want to work for a company that values its people’s mental health at the very core of operations?
CoLiberate’s mission is to create a positive culture around mental health. A world where we have healthier processes to support one another, where asking if someone is OK doesn’t have to be scary, because mental health is valued and accepted. We deliver a certified Mental Health First Aid course that is equipping individuals and organisations to be part of this change, and to help save lives.
Since delivering our first course in October 2017, feedback has been overwhelmingly positive and this course is now in high demand. We are ready to expand our team, making possible the facilitation of even more of these courses.
This is a unique co-facilitation role that provides different challenges & learnings with each group. Experience in Facilitation / Teaching or Mental Health Support work is an advantage but not essential as full training will be provided.
Our Co-facilitator is a part time role that plays a vital part in the safety and success of our courses. You will not only support our Lead Facilitator with set up, pack down and your strong grounded presence throughout the day, you will also support the entire room as you transfer your own Mental Health First Aid knowledge to the group. While providing snacks, drinks and a listening ear, you will create a human safety net for participants who may experience tough emotions alongside the heavier topics included in this course. This role has potential to evolve into leading facilitation as your confidence increases.
We are looking for one special human:
– You are passionate about a positive approach to mental health!
– You are comfortable and confident holding space for a wide spectrum of emotions.
– You don’t shy away from hard conversations.
– You are a highly effective communicator.
– You are all about teamwork.
– You listen non-judgementally;
– And you basically exude love!
We also like to have fun and be a little bit silly from time to time so be prepared – this is not your regular office job!
The following experience would be a bonus:
– Mental health / mental illness support work
– Group facilitation / group work
– Education in the fields of psychology, psychotherapy, psychiatry, social work or similar
– Knowledge of Te reo / Te Tiriti o Waitangi
1759 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here