Full-Time Clinical Education Manager
- Leadership role delivering quality education and training to our clinical workforce
- A sense of pride knowing that you are working for a not-for-profit giving back to your community
Wellington Free Ambulance Clinical Education team deliver high quality learning and development programmes both internally and externally, delivering best practice education and training to help Wellington Free Ambulance provide leading edge patient care and be a great place to work!
The Clinical Education Manager will have a key focus on building and leading our diverse team of experienced clinicians and educators who understand the challenges that exist in the ambulance and primary care sectors.
You will be responsible for owning, developing and leading a dynamic strategy focused on both delivery of clinical training to staff and managing delivery of clinical education programmes to support clinical workforce requirements and meet our strategic intent.
Other responsibilities include leading the WFA credentialling framework to support capability, and competency of practice, overview and support of the annual training calendar, delivery of Continuous Professional Development (CPD) activities and working in partnership with our external providers such as Whitieira.
This is a full time permanent role located in Thorndon Quay, Wellington.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for someone who has a passion for delivering quality education to develop staff capability and clinical excellence and is a trusted and experienced leader of people, who has worked in similar environment managing a diverse team of amazing Educators.
You will also need:
- an understanding of the principles of adult learning and instructional design processes.
- Proven experience in delivering training on time, and to budget
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Relevant undergraduate degree/postgraduate degree in education
- Project management experience
- Recognised preceptor training programme or equivalent
- Workplace assessor qualification US 4098
- Relevant adult teaching qualification
What we can offer
- Fulfilment from your work and a sense of pride knowing that you are working for a not-for-profit that is an iconic part of the Greater Wellington and Wairarapa region
- Development opportunities and mentoring to help you progress your career
- A range of benefits that help our staff balance their own lifestyle and work commitments, including flexible working
- Staff benefits including Employee Assistance Programme, annual flu vaccinations and discounted health insurance
If this sounds like you please apply with your cover letter and resume by 18 May 2022. Press Apply below or visit vacancies at www.wfa.org.nz to view job description and apply through our website directly.
239 total views, 3 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here