Full-Time Citizens Advice Bureau New Zealand Administrator
Citizens Advice Bureau New Zealand
Ngā Pou Whakawhirinaki o Aotearoa
Do you want your work to really make a difference?
Are you an Administration Superstar who loves variety?
Citizens Advice Bureau is a leading voluntary organisation in NZ and through its 2400 trained volunteers, provides free information, advice & assistance to individuals throughout NZ. Join our small dynamic national team in Wellington, supporting the work of nationwide network of Citizens Advice Bureaux (CAB).
We are seeking an exceptional administrator and event organiser who will:
• Carry out general administration duties, reception duties and ensure that the National Office of the CAB runs smoothly
• Plan and organise successful national meetings, including the AGM and Conference
• Assist the Finance Manager with payroll, invoicing and other financial tasks
Our ideal candidate will be:
• someone with at least 5 years practical experience in administrative work and organising national meetings/conferences,
• comfortable doing menial tasks as well as being involved in strategic projects
• a natural organiser with exceptional attention to detail
• experienced in managing relationships with suppliers
• unflappable, with the ability to achieve deadlines and manage multiple demands
• a skilled communicator – both written and verbal
• a team player with an approachable manner and positive can do attitude
• computer literate with experience in using MYOB, excel and word
• ready and able to learn new skills and contribute to the strategic direction of the organisation
• experienced in working in the voluntary sector
• have the ability to communicate well with a wide range of people and foster positive working relationships across all levels of the organisation.
The position is full-time, based in the National Office, Wellington, with some travel required within New Zealand.
The person must be legally entitled to work full-time in NZ and appointment will be subject to a Police Check and signing a confidentiality agreement.
A position description is available on request or if you have any queries email Margaret Miller [email protected] or phone 04 382 8759.
Please email applications, with a CV and covering letter to [email protected]
Applications close Tuesday 9 February.
3243 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here