Full-Time Chief Executive
• Strategic and operational focus
• Extensive stakeholder engagement
• Currently based in Porirua
New Zealand Riding for the Disabled’s goal is to make a positive difference in local communities across the country. Through 55 affiliated RDA groups, they offer specialised therapeutic horse riding through a range of tailored programmes for people living with physical, intellectual, emotional and social challenges.
The Chief Executive we are seeking will be a strong, inclusive leader who brings a clear, strategic perspective, an innovative approach to organisational growth, and well-honed relationship management skills.
You will continue to develop the strong profile of NZRDA by building effective working relationships with the Board, management and staff, as well as key stakeholders including the local RDA groups, funders and sponsors.
At a practical level, the Chief Executive will instigate, implement and monitor the strategic and annual business plans, assume responsibility and accountability for successful completion of deliverables, and oversee the optimal performance of a geographically spread team.
This is an exciting opportunity to make an important contribution to the future of NZRDA, and could be suitable for either an experienced Chief Executive or senior leader.
• Proven ability of achieving organisational goals at a senior management level
• Genuine empathy for NZRDA’s core purpose and vision
• Ability to think strategically, articulate and implement NZRDA’s vision
• A confident leader with the ability to drive and encourage performance and best practice
• Demonstrated financial and people management expertise
• Commercial acumen and well developed negotiation skills
• High emotional intelligence and self-awareness
• A natural relationship builder
• A collaborative and open style with a ‘no surprises’ approach
• Very highly developed written and oral communication skills
461 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here