Contract Change Manager – based in Suva
At Oxfam, we’re ending the injustice of poverty. For everyone. For good. We work alongside those impacted by disasters, and help them rebuild afterwards. We confront the causes that keep people poor, like extreme inequality, discrimination against women, climate change, and the eviction of people from their land. We work alongside people living in less wealthy countries to build better lives for themselves. For Oxfam staff this work gets us out of bed with the certainty that our work day is making a difference.
We offer a flexible working environment with a supportive culture, strong values and the opportunity to be part of a small, dedicated and hard-working team making a positive difference in our world.
Oxfam in the Pacific (OiP) is one of the newest regions in Oxfam’s global network and reaffirms our ongoing commitment to the Pacific. As an organisation, we’re always trying new things and are capable of delivering outputs even in uncomfortable situations. We present solutions to development issues, build partnerships in difficult conditions and most importantly, we place a premium on relationships.
We’re looking for an energetic, motivated and innovative Change Manager to join our team over the next 12 months to help shape our mission in the Pacific for 2020 and beyond. The role will be primarily based at our Regional Office in Suva, Fiji, with travel to our other country offices around the Pacific region. Flexibility around personal travel needs back to NZ or Australia may be considered for the right candidate.
About the role
This is a senior management role, responsible for supporting the Regional Director and Pacific Country Directors during this time of exciting change. You will develop an integrated, holistic approach to streamline all elements of the change processes across the region, in line with OiP’s vision to change the way we work for the better.
You will have
– Extensive Change Management experience within the development or private sector
– Experience in leading the successful design and delivery of change processes in a challenging context
– Management and leadership experience in a complex, multi-cultural international development environment leading diverse teams and stakeholders in the delivery of the program
– Experience in working with multiple stakeholders in a complex change process in an international context
– Awareness of the development challenges and opportunities facing our Pacific Islands region
– A high level of demonstrable financial and budgetary management experience
– Relevant qualifications that may include International Development, Business Studies and Project Management
– Understanding of and commitment to adhere to equity, diversity, child safety and staff health and wellbeing principles
We can offer you
– A competitive salary and benefits package
– The opportunity to match your career to a compelling cause
– A flexible and supportive workplace with ample opportunities for career progression and development
– The chance to meet and work with people who are some of the best in their field
1225 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here