Casual Casual Visitor Advisor
Welcome to our wild party! Would you like to join Wellington Zoo on our journey to igniting a Zoo revolution? We care about making connections between animals, people and our environment, while growing love and support for our Zoo. We punch above our weight in leading the way through connecting people with animals, saving animals in the wild and ensuring we’re a voice to be heard.
We have a vacancy in our Sales and Service Team for One casual Visitor Advisor. If you are happy to work weekdays, weekends and statutory holidays and be contacted at short notice then this could be the job for you!
If you are someone who loves to engage with visitors, has infectious energy, drive and enthusiasm then read on!
As a charitable trust, Wellington Zoo needs to build its revenue and these roles are pivotal to help us grow and achieve our goals. These roles require a Zoo wide organisational focus, the ability to support and motivate other staff and the capability to inspire our visitors who come to the Zoo to want to come back and do more.
The ideal candidates will have:
– specialist expertise and knowledge in sales, bookings or retail operations
– ability to set up and pack down venues for functions and meetings
– a proven track record in sales and service including but not limited to proactive sales of products and solution sales (matching solution to client need)
– a friendly, approachable demeanour and demonstrated evidence of the ability to go the extra mile for customers
– an interest in conservation and the work of the Zoo
– candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
To be successful in this role you must be a proactive problem solver with great organisation skills and the ability to identify sales opportunities.
How to Apply
For more information on these vacancies please download the Job Descriptions from our careers page and for more information on Wellington Zoo please visit https://wellingtonzoo.com
218 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here