Contract Career Coach (remote, part time)
Career Coach (part-time, remote)
We’re a fast growing New Zealand based start-up, looking for a talented Career Coach to support us part time (15 hours per week) in achieving results for our incredible client base. If you have a powerful and modern coaching posture and toolkit that gets results and are passionate about changing people’s lives, this could be the role you’ve been dreaming of!
⚡️ Who are we?
Badass Careers empowers ambitious professional goal getters to unlock meaningful careers so they can ultimately make the kind of impact they’re meant to make on this world. We’ve helped 1000+ people globally to find their ‘why’ and land roles at some of the world’s hardest-to-get-into companies.
🚀 Your Missions
With the support of the Badass Careers methodology, tools and materials, you will:
- Facilitate group career coaching calls: You will facilitate 1x group coaching call with ‘hot seat coaching’ for individuals on their specific questions (90 minutes)
- Community support: Respond to questions and comments posted in our private client-only community, follow up with clients on their accountability actions
- Provide feedback on client job applications (CVs/resumes, cover letters and LinkedIn), applying the Badass Careers methodology to ensure applications are exceptional
- Coach occasional 1:1s: Some clients might apply for booster private sessions with you, to work through their personal situation in more detail
- Project work: supporting Rosie (Founder, CEO, Head Career Coach) with continuous development projects related to coaching delivery
🦄 This job is perfect for you if you…
- Have studied towards an ICF accredited coaching certification with a strong passion and interest in career, mindset and life coaching
- Have a track record of helping clients make progress towards their goals and make complex life decisions
- Are a strengths-based coach and familiar with diagnostics like Gallup CliftonStrengths
- Are tech fluent (knowledge of Canva is a huge plus) with an eye for aesthetics and can confidently make documents look sleek and beautiful with the appropriate use of fonts, colour, and white space
- Connect with the mission and ethos of Badass Careers – the right fit is crucial for us. Please stalk us online before you apply.
You might be a qualified HR professional looking for a side hustle to transition into coaching, already building a coaching business but looking for an aligned, stable gig to support your venture, or simply seeking something flexible to suit your current phase of life.
🔑 Essential Info
- You’ll need to provide your own laptop, phone, and stable internet connection
- This role is fully remote but you may need to occasionally adapt your work schedule to make team meetings based in New Zealand
- This is a permanent, ongoing contract role – we are looking for someone who can genuinely see themselves working with the team for at least the next few years
👀 Check us out
- Instagram: @badasscareers
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/badasscareers
- Website: www.badasscareers.com
APPLICATIONS CLOSE JULY 6TH 2022
Email your application to [email protected]
Applications without a cover letter will not be considered. You can add it to the end of your CV/resume if there’s only room to upload one file.
724 total views, 20 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here