Contract Campaign Manager
The New Zealand Anti-Vivisection Society (NZAVS) is a non-profit organisation which campaigns to end animal experimentation. We focus on exposing the scientific flaws of animal-based research and advocate better, more reliable and applicable methods.
We are seeking a motivated Campaign Manager to lead our various anti-vivisection campaigns and manage volunteers.
• Strategise for, coordinate and promote campaigns and issues as decided on by the Committee and Executive Director
• Manage and promote social media presence
• Promote and publicise the issue of vivisection and the role NZAVS has in opposing it
• Organise and coordinate volunteers
• Enable and assist volunteers to carry out any NZAVS and anti-vivisection related work they wish to do (so long as they are not counter to, or compromise, our core principles)
• Recruiting and coordinating the work of volunteers
– Campaign experience and/or experience working for a non-profit organisation
– A relevant tertiary qualification (preferably in the sciences)
– Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
– The ability to handle confidential information with discretion
– The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
– Commitment to the objectives of the organisation
– The ability to work effectively in a small team
– Willing to work in a vegan-friendly environment
We are accepting applicants who are interested in doing this role full-time or part-time. Hours will be finalised depending on the successful candidate (Could vary from 24 hours – 37.5).
How to Apply
Please email your CV and cover letter explaining why you want to work for the New Zealand Anti-Vivisection Society and why you would be best suited for the job to [email protected] or by post to NZAVS / PO Box 9387 / Tower Junction / Christchurch 8149 / New Zealand.
Applicants must be legally permitted to work in New Zealand to apply for this position.
603 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here