Part-Time Business Development Manager
About the Role:
The Business Development Manager (BDM) will report to the Chief Executive, NZ and is responsible for developing and diversifying HOST International New Zealand’s business and establishing and maintaining key business partnerships.
The role will be subject to ongoing funding and commence as a part-time fixed-term contract up until 30 June 2019.
* Generate support for the employment/internship programmes provided by HOST International NZ;
* Research and identify business development prospects and develop a portfolio of funding opportunities;
* Sourcing new partners/customers and fostering key relationships externally to support high quality delivery of services as well as proactive stakeholder management;
* Formulate, develop and implement business strategies in line with the organisation’s strategic plan and project objectives to ensure attainment of revenue/funding goals;
* Prepare and present high-quality business proposals and presentations;
* Raise awareness about HOST International NZ services through engagement opportunities (meetings, events); and
* Ensure that agreements are prepared for all business secured, ensuring that deadlines and financial agreements are confirmed.
375 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here