Part-Time Budget Advisor / Financial Mentor
Family Finances Service Trust – Upper Hutt
Part time Budget Advisor/Financial Mentor – FIXED TERM
Family Finances Service Trust – Upper Hutt (FFSTUH) is looking for a qualified Budget Advisor/Financial Mentor to work 15 hours per week. This role is for a fixed term ending 30 June 2021.
FFST is a registered charity that provides a top quality, free, confidential, Budgeting Advice and Building Financial Capability service to individuals and families & whanau in the Upper Valley. We are primarily funded by the Ministry of Social Development.
The successful candidate will have:
– a passion for assisting people regain control of their finances while empowering them to build their financial capability
– a positive non-judgmental attitude
– an understanding of the principals of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
– a commitment to work sensitively and appropriately with a range of cultural and ethnic groups
– and will be comfortable working in a one to one relationship with clients
The successful applicant will also have completed a recognised Budget Advisor/Financial Mentor (BA/FM) training programme and will ideally have practical experience working as a BA/FM.
The BA/FM’s primary responsibility is to ensure that the FFSTUH offers high quality budget support and advice without prejudice or discrimination in accordance with the requirements of FFSTUH’s Code of Ethics and maintains a non-judgmental, accepting attitude to all, regardless of gender, age, culture, race, religion, or lifestyle.
Hours 15 per week
Salary range $44,000 – $52,000 per annum pro rata ($21.15 – $25.00 per hour)
Please refer to the attached job description for further details
755 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here