Full-Time Fundraising Campaign Manager
Breast Cancer Foundation NZ is one of the country’s most respected and well-known not-for-profit charitable trusts. Our vision and mission is to have Zero Death from breast cancer, by pushing for new frontiers in early breast cancer detection, treatment and support.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Fundraising Campaign Manager to play a key role in delivering our successful high-profile fundraising campaigns and initiatives. This includes our iconic Pink Ribbon Breakfast campaign.
Working in the role, you will:
· oversee the implementation of our current fundraising programmes and analyse results
· actively and strategically grow our revenue
· lead and motivate others collaborating on our campaigns
· have full P&L responsibility for our fundraising programmes, including budget management
· play a key role in marketing our campaigns.
Joining our high performing and supportive team, you will:
· have a solid and proven record of successfully running fundraising campaigns or events
· be a strategic thinker with commercial savvy
· be people-focused, energetic and well-organised
· be comfortable using cutting edge technology to drive event and fundraising success.
This is your chance to build and develop your career within a high profile and reputable NGO. If you’ve been waiting for an opportunity with genuine purpose, we would love to hear from you.
Please contact Philippa from Kin on 021 960 890.
791 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here