Part-Time Board Secretary
Part time – 20 hours per month
$24-$31 per hour
Anglican Care Waiapu is the social services arm of Anglican Diocese of Waiapu, providing faith based services to children, young people, whanau, and the elderly throughout the Hawkes Bay, Bay of Plenty and Eastland regions (Waiapu Diocese). As a multi-disciplinary service provider our mission is to strengthen communities by providing services for children, young people, families, and the elderly.
We are looking for someone to take on the role of Board Secretary at approximately twenty hours a month to provide secretarial support to the Waiapu Social Services Trust Board, which oversees the operations of Anglican Care Waiapu. Reporting to the CEO but with a dotted line to the Board Chair, the role is responsible for ensuring the Board is well supported with appropriate meeting agendas, minutes, decision registers, delegations, policies, documents, and procedures. We are happy for the successful applicant to work from home or from our Napier office.
The right person will be:
• An experienced Board Secretary;
• Detail-oriented and process driven;
• Able to maintain confidentiality;
• Skilled in developing effective and positive working relationships;
• A good communicator;
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of tools;
• Able to work independently and take initiative;
• Able to travel to meetings outside of Napier from time to time;
• Committed to, and aligned with, the mission of the organization.
680 total views, 2 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here