Voluntary Board Secretary
Dayspring believes that we all need to have a hope for the future and a vision to inspire.
As a community organisation, we want to positively influence the pathways for women and their families/whanau. The wellbeing of the mother means families can flourish and grow and ultimately affects the health of the communities we live in.
What does Dayspring provide:
Community based maternal mental health services
Workshops and courses
Friendship and support
Secure Beginnings – early intervention attachment service
We are looking for someone to take on the role of Board Secretary at approximately 5 hours a month to provide secretarial support to the Dayspring Trust Board. Reporting to the Board Chair and CEO, the role is responsible for ensuring the Board is well supported with appropriate meeting agendas, minutes, decision registers, delegations, policies, documents, and procedures. The board meeting are on the second Monday of each month from 10:30am – 1:00pm
The right person will be:
• An experienced Board Secretary;
• Detail-oriented and process driven;
• Able to maintain confidentiality;
• Skilled in developing effective and positive working relationships;
• A good communicator;
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite of tools;
• Able to work independently and take initiative;
• Committed to, and aligned with, the mission of the organization.
140 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here