Casual Bid and Grant Writer (Casual)
About the Role:
The Bid and Grant Writer will report to the Chief Executive, NZ and is responsible for developing and coordinating strategic winning proposals and tenders for new projects on behalf of HOST International New Zealand.
* Coordinate tender responses and grant applications with internal staff and/or external stakeholders;
* Researching, writing and editing tender responses and grant applications;
* Networking in the sector to develop content;
* Collaborate with the Chief Executive, NZ to ensure effective and timely submissions of tenders and grants; and
* Recording and maintaining all documentation (i.e. certificates, compliance letters, licenses etc).
435 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here