Part-Time Bequest Campaigner
The Northland Foundation was originally established in 2004 ( as the Northland Community Foundation) – created by and for the people of Northland.
Our goal is to provide a simple, effective and long-lasting way for people to give to local causes now and in the future, through a mix of endowment funds and living giving.
We acknowledge with gratitude the ongoing support of Northland DHB to achieve our goal.
Make a difference for your local community and come and work for the Northland Foundation.
Bequest Campaigner Coordinator for the Northland Foundation:
One year contract – The position is part-time; 10 hours per week – preferably five hours for two days, between the hours of 8.00am-4.30pm (flexible).
Undertake the day-to-day bequest in wills campaign tasks ensuring sound management as per best practice. Tasks include:
• Researching and identifying professional advisors to support the Foundation;
• Establishing, cultivate, and maintain personal contact and relationships with professional advisors;
• Support the Foundation in achieving the bequest in wills target as detailed in the strategic plan.
• Explore new innovative and engaging opportunities to significantly build bequests in wills and further develop sustained income success in this area.
• Assist in the preparation of bequest functions and events, and attend all planned events and functions as appropriate with the view to focussing on intenders and considerers to assist with helping move them through the pipeline.
• Ensure that 100% of confirmed appropriate professional advisors and their bequestors are spoken to either in person or on the phone or in writing thanking them for their confirmation.
• Keep accurate and up to date records of all contact and activities with all professional advisors, bequestors and prospective bequestors.
• Deliver exceptional customer service and be responsible for the stewardship of confirmed professional advisors and bequests in wills and solicitation of bequests in wills.
• Contribute actively to the operation of the Foundation’s team through attending meetings and working on unique projects.
• Concentrate break up of time as per the following:
– Relationship management and follow up of professional advisors and bequest prospects in person, via phone, mail, cards, email, functions with the intention of moving considers and intenders through the pipeline to confirmed (70%)
– Relationship management through functions and events (15%)
– Relationship management of existing professional advisors and bequest in wills members for the Foundation via phone, mail and in a case by case basis, visits (15%)
How to Apply
Please email the Manager on [email protected] or phone 021 558 224.
164 total views, 4 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here