Part-Time Adult Therapist
Working with adult survivors of sexual violence, and their partners and families.
We are looking for a therapist to join our feminist values-based organisation, to help us in our mission to support & empower women in their healing from the effects of sexual violence. We provide supervision, flexible working hours, and offer opportunities for professional development. Our service also runs a DBT program which you have the opportunity to be involved in. This is a part-time role, working 21.5 hours per week (including Monday afternoons) based in Mt Eden, Auckland.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be experienced in providing trauma therapy.
- Understand the dynamics of sexual violence & its effects on survivors and their families.
- Hold registration/membership of an appropriate professional body.
- Have a systemic understanding of the dynamics of couples & families.
- Demonstrate commitment to Te Tiriti O Waitangi.
- Be experienced in writing reports.
- Hold registration with ACC Sensitive Claims or eligibility to apply for registration.
For suitably experienced candidates, Help is able to assist therapists in obtaining ACC registration.
For further information and job description, please contact:
Therapy Services Manager
Ph: 022 191 7514
Email: [email protected]
253 total views, 5 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here