E tū is a union organising workers in a wide range of industries, primarily in the private sector.
There is currently a permanent full-time position available based in Christchurch.
The successful applicant will have:
• At least 3 years previous secretarial/general administrative experience.
• High competency of Microsoft office suite and other software (experience of a
H&S Information System would be advantageous)
• Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Desire to improve and learn new skills relevant to the position
• Awareness of Te Tiriti o Waitangi
Ideally applicants will have a strong commitment to the union movement.
If you are looking for a challenge and share our values, are enthusiastic about supporting working people, we would welcome your application.
709 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here