Voluntary Administration Volunteer
Dance & Arts Therapy NZ is looking for a wonderful admin volunteer to join our office whanau!
Days: Monday/Wednesday/Thursday (depending on your availability) 9.30am-4.30pm @ our office at the Onehunga Community Centre, 83 Church St.
You’ll be involved in standard admin and operations (filing, scanning, manning the phones) as well as assisting the team with marketing & design, fundraising, expos & other events. Please see the attached job description for a more in-depth breakdown of tasks.
Our ideal candidate:
– an efficient, organised individual with a hunger to learn (previous admin experience preferred but not essential)
– reliable – you’ll turn up to work on time!
– passionate about the community, the not-for-profit sector, empowering those with special needs & disabilities and the arts
– professional phone manner; adept at answering phones and cold-calling
– impeccable written and spoken English (bonus if you’re familiar with Te Reo!)
– regularly uses initiative and happily works independently
– can commit to a minimum of 6 months with us
– bubbly & happy person who’s excited to be part of our team!
How to Apply
Please send your CV, along with a cover letter, to Alice ([email protected]). Applications will be accepted as they come in.
270 total views, 1 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here