Part-Time Admin and Accounts Co-Ordinator
We’re looking for an Admin and Accounts Co-Ordinator to join our passionate team. You’ll be an effective multi-tasker, a proactive team member and someone who thrives on delivering to a high standard. We encourage flexibility and offer work from home options.
Auckland Foundation enables impactful giving by generous Aucklanders. Our giving model makes it easy for individuals, families and organisations to make an impact to the causes they care about – and create a difference now and for future generations of Aucklanders. To learn more about us visit our website aucklandfoundation.org.nz.
– General administration and accounts support to keep the Foundation running smoothly
– Grant administration
– Management of public queries
We Are Looking For
– A minimum of 3 years in business administration in either a SME or NFP organisation
– Numerate with experience in accounts functions
– High level of accuracy and dedication to detail
– A team player who can relate well to people across all levels and from all backgrounds
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Commitment to learning and ongoing development
– Motivation from working for an organisation that embraces diversity and inclusion
– An understanding or willingness to embrace Te Tiriti ō Waitangi and its principles
– Outcome driven, with the ability to work to, and set, timely performance goals/targets and clear objectives
As part of a small, committed and friendly team, you will have the opportunity to make a tangible difference, and to contribute to our vision of a future where every Tāmaki Makaurau community is strong and thriving.
How to Apply
Please email your cv and a cover letter to [email protected] and let us know why this could be the job for you.
343 total views, 15 today
Apply for this Job
Show some love and please mention you saw this job on Do Good Jobs in your application. Want to find out about more jobs like this? Sign up for the Do Good Jobs weekly newsletter here