Do Good Jobs is interested in hearing from people who would like to contribute a guest post. It’s a great way to drive traffic to your own website and develop your own writing portfolio, while sharing your experience with our community.
We do have a few criteria about what we are looking:
- DOWNLOAD OUR WRITING GUIDELINES
- View our upcoming content themes.
- Submit your proposal for a piece, or finalised piece of writing or news here.
Key blog guidelines
- All guest posts must be of high quality and well written. Do Good Jobs reserves the right to edit any guest post for clarity or space and reserves the right to decline to publish a guest post.
- Your blog post/article must be relevant to the New Zealand audience and hold content that relates to the charity sector, employment in the charity sector, social enterprise or that generally helps make the world a bit better.
- Blatant promotion of any product, service, or website is not permitted. Guest bloggers will get a byline and link to their own website at the bottom of their post and may include up to two appropriate and suitable links in the body of the post.
- Mid-year goal checks
- Capacity building / self-directed learning
- Social media and job hunting
- Sickness and work
- Working smarter
- Exploring public service careers
- How to quit/ resign
- Mental Health and wellbeing