Part-Time International Projects Officer
Are you passionate about international development, and looking for a New Zealand-based, part-time role? Come join our dynamic team, working towards a world in which everyone has a decent place to live.
Does this sound like you?
• Undergraduate degree in International Development or related field
• Experience in international development and developing concepts for funding
• Experience in writing proposals for international development funding
• Experience in project design in an international development context
• Understanding of international development and humanitarian standards and principles
• Ability to coordinate and work with wider sectoral groups
Ideally you will be looking for 10-16 hours’ work per week, based in Auckland at our Ellerslie office – but we may be able to offer some flexibility for the right person.
Habitat For Humanity New Zealand Limited is an international Christian NGO whose mission is “a world where everyone has a decent place to live.” We began in New Zealand in 1992 and have 11 Affiliates throughout the country. Over the years we’ve housed more than 500 families in New Zealand, and we have a growing overseas presence with projects funded by the NZ Government, particularly in the Pacific. Our office has 12 FTE staff.
About the role
In this role you’ll support the development of exciting new international projects, including our response to humanitarian and natural disasters. Your key accountabilities will include:
• PFID Concept note scoping and development
• PFID Activity Design Document development
• Assisting Strategic work of the International Projects Manager
• Disaster Risk Reduction and Response projects
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing area of our work, and you’ll be making a real difference to families in need of shelter.
This is a part-time permanent contract and ideally we’d like you to come join us as soon as possible.
How to Apply
Applications will be reviewed as they are received, up until May 29th. Send your CV and a covering letter to Heather Dallaston: email@example.com. If you would like to speak with someone about the role, please email Heather with your number and best times to call.
684 total views, 4 today