Full-Time Administration Officer – Intermediate Level
You Can Make A Difference!
Our team needs a full-time super-organised individual with a “hands on” approach and who takes initiative and pride in their work.
We love what we do here at the Foundation and apart from having a good sense of humour, you would need to be great at time management and have the flexibility to cope with whatever comes your way.
You are just what we’re looking for if you:
– Are a positive, reliable, fun self-starter who can work autonomously
– Have an outgoing personality and the ability to work with a wide range of people
– Have an understanding of how volunteer and non-government / charitable organisations function
– Have an understanding of how hearing loss impacts on a person’s life journey (highly desirable)
– You live and breath the Foundation’s values and brand guidelines
A few things we value at the Foundation:
– Our culture is welcoming, supportive and focused and we are looking for a like-minded individual
– We promote the importance of hearing and educate about the impact and consequences of hearing loss and deafness
– Integrity – we treat all people we have contact with, in the course of our day, ethically and fairly
You also need:
– Intermediate knowledge of MS Office applications
– Full driver’s licence, clean police record and clean credit history
– NZ citizenship or permanent residency, with the right to work in New Zealand
Here’s what is involved:
– Reception duties
– Database management, donation processing and donor/supporter care
– Processing of Accounts Payable & Receivable and bank account reconciliations
– Back-end website/social media experience would be a bonus.
Reporting to our Manager, Member Services and supporting the whole team, some basic training on our Fundraiser database and processes will be involved, along with a formal induction.
The National Foundation for the Deaf, Inc. is a coalition of ten consumer and professional member organisations working collaboratively within the hearing loss and deafness sector.
How to Apply
To apply, please submit your full Curriculum Vitae and a Cover Letter.
No applications will be accepted without a cover letter.
No agencies thank you.
226 total views, 40 today